Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Vile Steak Fat

So, Matt and I love to eat out at nice restaurants when we vacation. We did not have good luck on our last vacation, the vacation I never did get around to writing about.



We will pay good money for good food. It is so disappointing when you order a $25 steak and it is not up to par. The steaks were supposed to be trimmed first. A little fat is okay, after all, this is cow meat we're talking about. But when it is MOSTLY fat, I draw the line.



The martinis at this particular restuarant were excellent though. After a couple, we took a picture of the steak fat on Matt's steak from his cell phone.

ENJOY!

YUMMY!!!!!!!



















P.S.
I fianlly commented on some of your comments dating all the way back to 6/20! Heh...sorry for the delay. I didn't realize I was so behind!

No comments:

site meter