...to get rid of the word "shit" in some people's blog feeds, heh. Sorry 'bout that.
This was from something I posted yesterday...a complaint of a personal nature...that I decided was too personal and so I deleted it. Although the title of the post was Shit Drunk Love, I can assure you it had nothing to do with *me* being drunk. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww, you always delete the juicy stuff . . .
:P
That title sounded like it was something good. Too bad....
Yeah, I just feel uncomfortable bitching about my personal life. I'm not sure if I can pinpoint why, and I don't think anything of it when others bitch about their personal lives on their blogs. Maybe it's that ol' Catholic guilt. It's all over now and everything is fine, but I must say you did miss a good story. :)
Post a Comment