Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Stressed out...

The things that are stressing me out lately, in no particular order (elaborations to follow):

1) My son's switch to a new daycare.
2) My mother-in-law.
3) Having to get special permission simply to take a shower.
4) Feeling guilty for wanting some "me" time.
5) Not wanting anyone to get sick and not wanting anyone to die. Ever.
6) Worrying about being the best mother, wife, and person that I can be.
7) Not having enough time for, well, anything.
8) Various household tasks that I just cannot get done.
9) Worries about my friend situation.
10) Worries about what I want in life, why I'm here on the internet, and what I should alter.

Whew...that's a lot! I'm letting it all get to me. I'm not sure why. I am allowing myself to feel these things though, and to realize that I will get stressed out sometimes, and it's okay to not ALWAYS be cheerful and upbeat, and to sometimes feel stress.

The thing is, I'm okay throughout the day, simply b/c I am so busy I don't have time to think about it. But, last night for instance, I just could...not...sleep. I just lay there, worrying, crying, upset, worrying, not sleeping. My thoughts were driving me mad.

and I know my life is great and I am very happy and couldn't ask for more. So I don't know why I'm stressing. I think it's the accumulation of it all. If only it were one thing at a time, I could handle it better, I think.

I'm tired today and have a headache and my jaw hurts. It does that when I let stress get to me b/c I clench my jaw a lot.

I don't have feelings of anger. Mostly of anxiety and angst and worry.

It's going to be too long of a post if I write it out here. So, I'm going to break it down in separate posts, I think. More to come.

No comments:

site meter