I'm here because I don't feel like doing something else. Plus, I've got a lot on my mind, and I find that talking too much bores people. So, I'll just write too much. Expect bad words, sarcasm, sharp opinions, and drunk typing.
I am happily married to my soul mate, who hates the term "soul mate". We have a baby boy born in 2006, and he has changed our lives. We also have a dog and two cats, who we are thinking of lining up execution style b/c they drive us nuts. Actually, I love animals, nature, exercise/fitness, babies, and tapioca pudding. I lied about one of those. I'll let you guess which one.
4 comments:
Oh, WOW! YAY! I am SOOOOO happy for you!!!! :)
CONGRATS!!!
So, here I am absent-mindedly working my way back through your blog, catching up after a busy few weeks and a mini-vacation, when . . .
Wait. What was that?
TWO COOL!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thanks, TG! :)
Post a Comment