Monday, June 15, 2009

Twins!

Thanks Erin & Eileen! I am only 9 weeks along. They are due January 16.

I think I will start another blog just about this journey. I'll provide the link as soon as I have it. The Poor Jude Chronicles are being neglected! Gotta work on that, too!

5 comments:

Janel said...

wait wait wait............OK I'll admit, I popped over here, saw an ultrasound, and thought, oh, how great, Karla is gonna have a little sibling for Jude, thats wonderful. Obviously I didnt look close enough!!Oh my goodness, that is AWESOME!!!!! How FUN!!!!!! COngratulation. I can't wait to hear how it all goes. YAY YOU!(and your hubby of course :D

Karla said...

Ha ha! Well, I wasn't sure how many people would even know that was an ultrasound at all, except for those that have had a baby lately. I wanted to leave an air of mystery and intrigue. And I didn't really expect anyone to recognize they were twins; I would not have known had I not been told. U/S pics look funny unless you are a radiologist, I think. And thanks! I am trying to catch up to you, two at a time, ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! Congratulations!!!! How awesome! I'm so so happy for you!

Marijayde said...

Woot Woot!

Congrats that is awesome!!

KC said...

Thank you!!!

site meter